[Gena01 Logo]
March 29, 2024, 03:40:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Tags Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: General Update, Oracle and PHP  (Read 46710 times)
Gena01
Administrator

« on: January 03, 2008, 10:40:22 pm »

I know things have been quiet and I haven't posted much even though I meant to post. And I wanted to post quite a few things. I am still planning on posting the other items time permitting.

My work has been keeping me busy. I also started to try and read more on Oracle and how to make things work better. My boss was kind enough to cover Tom Kyte's Expert Oracle Architecture (http://www.amazon.com/Expert-Oracle-Database-Architecture-Programming/dp/1590595300/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1199417592&sr=8-1) book. This book is a must have for anybody using Oracle. I plan on making sure that other developers in my group read it as soon as I am done with it. It was an eye opener for me starting with Chapter 1. I am up to Chapter 6 now and I do have to confess that some things are a little over my head, so I plan on repeating some items and trying to find more information online so I could understand some concepts better.

I will try to post up some interesting links to good Oracle learning material.

Gena01
Tags: PHP Oracle 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: