[Gena01 Logo]
March 28, 2024, 03:45:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Tags Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why v1.3.3 cannot save Terminal font ?  (Read 35324 times)
jobodine

« on: August 05, 2003, 11:33:01 am »

I tested v1.3.3 hoping to see a corrected version for the Terminal font issue which has plagued Win32Pad since the earliest version. Alas! the same problem remained... I selected Terminal font, size 9 as my default font but when I opened Win32Pad again to view an .nfo file, another font appeared !! Why Win32Pad could not save Terminal font as a default font . I wonder what's so special about Terminal font that Win32Pad cannot handled ?

:angry:
Gena01
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2003, 02:50:35 pm »

I will take a look at this.

Can you please report bugs in the appropriate thread instead of creating new threads.

Gena01
Gena01
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2003, 10:15:36 pm »

Ok, it seems that richedit doesn't like OEM character set, which Terminal font uses.  I have it working for the case of setting the font once the text is already loaded into Win32Pad,  but in other cases it tends to get reset to another encoding by default. Encoding problems have been plauging richedit control for a long time. I am still optimistic enough and hope to have this resolved, sometime in the future.

Gena01
Tags:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: