[Gena01 Logo]
March 28, 2024, 06:31:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Tags Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NyPHP user group meeting - SEO  (Read 47131 times)
Gena01
Administrator

« on: February 28, 2008, 05:23:34 pm »

SEO is a rather hot topic lately. It's also something i've been trying to research and learn. I was really excited when I heard that we were going to have an SEO presentation. The presentation itself wasn't very technical. It covered a bunch of concepts and things that you are supposed to do properly (best practices) in order to get a better Google ranking. It also turned into a group discussion that went well over an hour and a half. At some point the presenter stopped the discussions and questions in order to wrap it up and finish the slides.

I kinda expected the presentation to be more PHP focused and to have some more technical tips and tricks for PHP developers on how to get their code up to par with the best practices for SEO. However the overall discussion was good with many technical questions asked and answered by the audience.

I am not sure if the slides will be posted online, if I find them then I'll update this post with the link.

Gena01
Tags: PHP  seo NyPHP 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: