Win32Get 0.0.2Alpha (FREEWARE)
Win32Get is a small and quick download manager. Win32Get runs in the system tray and allows you to quickly start a new download. A small dialog will open for each download. The dialogs are kept very simple to show the progress of the download.
- HTTP/1.1 and HTTP/1.0
- FTP download code, including authentication
- Resumable downloads.
- Downloads from a script file where the filename is specified in the HTTP header.
- Downloads where filesize is not available.
- Still need to encode the URL properly. There is one problem w/ this is that in case you are pasting the URL from browser then in most cases it's already formated properly.
- Support Transfer-Encoding: chunked
- Tray-Icon w/ menu.
- Create a wrapper for the downloader component. Created a dialog for entering the URL(s) to download.
- Add timing and perfomance -> KB/s, and Time Remaining...
- Redirects should work for most cases.
- Handle Logins ie. http://user:firstname.lastname@example.org/ and http://email@example.com/ cases.
- We can now handle authentication for HTTP and FTP, we also have a new authentication dialog that let's you enter username/password.
- Add Proxy support: HTTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS5. (No authentication yet)
- Redirects (still doesn't handle all posible cases).
- Handle Cookies.
- Finish the rewrite and do small cleanups and fixes.
- Add a download queue
- Clipboard monitoring?
- Browser Click handling?
- win32get.zip ~24.9k (stand alone executable, no other DLLs required)