We are back!
On the first day of my vacation while checking up my e-mail and doing some web surfing on the blackberry I noticed that my website wasn't showing up properly. The biggest problem was that this was the first day of my 10 day vacation with no real internet connections and all the website backups back at home. After further investigation it looked like some files got removed.
On Feb 17 the same night I got back home I got the website up and running again. I managed to recover most of the website content from a local backup. I also contacted the admins who are still investigating and trying to find out what exactly happened.