[Gena01 Logo]
March 28, 2024, 04:18:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Tags Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem when resizing horizontally smaller  (Read 28104 times)
MKairys

« on: May 22, 2003, 02:35:03 pm »

There are various misbehaviors here; I'm not sure I've got it down to the fewest common denominators. It has to do with opening a file and resizing horizontally before doing anything that causes vertical movement, like scrolling or moving downward.

If word-wrap is on, and I resize smaller horizontally, the view text does not wrap when it should, it just disappears; and if I move out again the text is not redrawn. If I open the file in a window whose width causes wrapping and resize larger the text does not unwrap.

If word-wrap is off and I open a file in a window wider than the text and resize smaller, the horizontal scrollbar does not appear until I begin resizing larger.
Gena01
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2003, 02:13:25 pm »

Hmm.. This is the first time somebody reported something like this. Can you e-mail me the detailed steps with sample data AND screenshots showing the problem. Also what Operating System are you running? What version of Win32Pad?

Gena01
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2003, 06:33:09 pm »

Could not duplicate.  Using - 1.3, WinXP.
Tags:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: