[Gena01 Logo]
March 28, 2024, 05:07:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buttons/Logos for my site.  (Read 121282 times)
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2003, 11:38:15 am »

That's: Can you perhaps put a button in the toolbar that automaticly will create such a separator?
Cause I have to copy and paste it now everytime, it's very annoying.  :D
Gena01
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2003, 11:36:33 pm »

Quote (Guest @ Dec. 22 2003,11:36)
This is what I get to see:

"No topics were found. This is either because there are no topics in this forum, or the topics are older than the current age cut-off." What is the deal? ???

But here is my suggestion:
What I do a lot in Win32Pad is writing text :laugh:  but I don't use different txt files a lot, I just use one document to write my notes etc.
But when I want to separate these notes I always use:
-----------------------------------------------------
Can you perhaps put a button in the toolbar that automaticly will create such separator?
Cause I have to copy and paste it know everytime, it's very annoying. :angry:

You need to use the "from 'today' " dropdown. select something like 30 or 60 days, click go  and it should show topics.

Gena01
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2003, 11:30:16 am »

Yo Gena01, I posted some new suggestions, let me know what you think about them and if they are difficult to implement.
 :D
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2004, 12:05:09 am »

Love Win32pad.  Been using it since ver 1.1x.  

What I would love to see is a page or forum topic on Upcomming Features.  Just what is on your to do list, at least in the near future?  Might cut down on some questions and suggestions which are already in the hopper.  Might preface it with:

"No promises on these.  But these are currently on my do list, in order of decending priority."
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2005, 03:18:39 pm »

Hi, dont know if this is the right place. Something is wrong with your news feed. My feed reader shows Hierarchy or Cant fetch HTTP stream errors and i when i try to folow the link with my browser it cant find the page.
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2006, 04:25:02 pm »

(Gena01 @ Sep. 02 2003,16:51)

(--Guest @ Sep. 02 2003,16:36)
Did you know that your top menu do have the 1st cell only clickable but not the others?  We must click the word in the cell for all cells, except the 1st one.

Please expand on that. Also what Browser and O/S you using?

Gena01

The famous Ikonboard #1 question when posed with a bug/glitch regarding their websites: What O/S, what browser? Fix the bugs, and quite blaming everyone else for your shortcomings!
Tags:
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: