[Gena01 Logo]
March 28, 2024, 12:28:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bugs in v1.1.4  (Read 76245 times)
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2002, 05:45:20 am »

if u create a link on an empty page, highlight it and move your mouse down, it will still be a hand. :p
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2002, 03:51:30 am »

A little bug found:

When i copy something to the clipboard with ctrl-insert the OVR status changed.
Gena01
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2002, 10:41:38 am »

Quote (Guest @ Sep. 27 2002,04:51)
A little bug found:

When i copy something to the clipboard with ctrl-insert the OVR status changed.

Confirmed. Shall be fixed in the next version.

P.S. Thanx

Gena01
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2003, 10:37:27 pm »

Excellent editor. As an advanced user, I like programs with efficient design. Especially like that it uses an INI file for its settings instead of adding bloat (& subsequent fragmentation) to the registry.

Bug with 1.2.1: the "System" font (10 point, Bold) is distorted in Win32pad; basically unusable. Looks like a "bold" version of the regular "System" used in Notepad, as though the "Bold" font style choice alters it. Finding out what font "System" actually is involves looking at the "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\GRE_Initialize" registry key; its stored as as a string value for "FONTS.FON".  On my W2K systems, its the VGASYS.FON font. This is the default Notepad font, thus I wanted it to be the default for Win32Pad.

Choose "System" in Win32pad's font selection area in Options. Shut it down and restart it. Either type something in a new instance or open an existing text file.

I've tried a number of other text editors (Edxor, Programmer's File Editor, Metapad, etc.) and they all show the System font (VGASYS.FON) as identical to Notepad; no variation. All those tried have the identical font style choices of "Bold" and "Bold Italic" for System and they all show System as identical to Notepad's; only Win32Pad has the display problem, no matter what TXT file is opened or written.

Any further info needed, let me know.
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2003, 04:15:10 pm »

Tab size vs. Block-Indent size.

Not sure if bug or not, but ...

If tab size is set to 8, TAB indents 8.

If a block is selected & then indented, TAB only indents 7.

Code Sample

12345678*
         *I hit a tab here - note, 8 spaces

*a block of text
        *second line of the block - note only 7 spaces with block indent

[note: code above will not display correctly here]
henrik

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2003, 01:53:50 am »

Quote (Guest @ Aug. 18 2002,06:21)
When I have Highlight Urls turned on and click on a Url, nothing happens. This has worked before. Turning off and on didn't help.

Hi!
Have you tried to doubleclick on the link? Before it was just singelclick that opened the link, but now it is doubleclick that does it!
I hope it helps! :)
Henrik

win32pad: 1.2.1
Tags:
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: