[Gena01 Logo]
March 28, 2024, 12:35:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Tags Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WebDevHelper download location  (Read 45442 times)
Gena01
Administrator

« on: March 13, 2008, 09:16:41 pm »

As I was wrapping up the slides for yesterdays' presentation I was quite concerned as the homepage of a great IE addon was not working for me. It was showing errors and the download link didn't work. Another big surprise was that i couldn't find any mirrors when any version of the tool could be downloaded from. I sent a message to the author asking if a download link was available.

So after some struggling and googling trying to find out what was happening lately i stumbled into a reference of a much newer version that I was using. Following some more searches and links I finally found the new location (albeit a temporary one).  I also got a response from the author of the addon providing the same location i found on the web. It also seems that this is possibly a temporary place as the author is trying to get the server problems addressed. Until then you can go to codeplex site and get more information on the addon: http://www.codeplex.com/webdevhelper

Enjoy.

Gena01
Tags: webdevhelper 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: