[Gena01 Logo]
April 16, 2024, 12:14:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Tags Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I know things have been quiet...  (Read 52395 times)
Gena01
Administrator

« on: July 19, 2007, 09:11:07 pm »

I know things have been quiet and I've been meaning to post a bunch of stuff to my blog. Just somehow it's hard for me to find spare time to do it. I've been quite busy with lots of stuff lately, and having to stay late at work.

I guess a lot of people don't know that I do web development for my day job. The stuff I code in is PHP, Oracle, HTML and lots of JavaScript. It's also something I've been doing for a number of years now.

Recently I have also passed PHP5 certification exam which I took while attending php|tek 2007 conference. I guess I should do a separate post regarding certification exam and preparation. I also thought about posting my impressions of attending a PHP conference for the first time. It was also my first trip to Chicago.

Please comment and let me know if you want me to post up that stuff. I know that there are a lot of web developers using my software and visiting my website. Let me know and I will try to post interesting things and answer your questions. I even thought about doing my own posts regarding JavaScript and PHP and Oracle. There's a ton of gems I've learned that I'd be happy to share.

So post your comments and let me know what you think.
Tags:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: